Royal Photo Contest - 10/29/2013
Hey, you, coffee professional/roaster/barista/farmer/photographer!
Royal Coffee is having a contest to see who can beat our current favorite photo for our upcoming ad in Roast Magazine and the SCAA Membership
Perhaps you’ve seen our ads before; but, if not, please peruse
our album of past ad shots. We love the culture we see at
origin and like to highlight that in our advertisements. We also love the
photographs some of our coffee friends have taken during their travels &
would love to highlight that work.
Here’s the deal:
· You have a great photo (just one please!) taken in a coffee
· Your photo does not contain lewd content. Pig heads OK; other parts are not OK.
· YOU and only YOU took this photo. Promise.
· You post it to our Facebook page by November 8. Tell us where
& when the photo was taken.
· We decide which one we like the best.
· We give you the good news & you give us the original JPEG (with a minimum of 1MB resolution).
· We make an advertisement out of it.
We give you $500, full
photo credits, and lots of love and respect.
Royal's Facebook Page - 9/11/2013
Royal Coffee has created a Facebook page in an effort to promote open
communication between roasters and producers.
Many farmers from different parts of the world are now
connecting with us via social media, and Facebook is by far the most commonly used in producing countries. Of course, Facebook is well established among roasters here in the States.
Royal’s goal is to provide an interactive forum where
roasters and producers can connect with each other and share experiences,
goals, and successes in the coffee industry. If you are interested in participating, please "like" us at: http://on.fb.me/15OOBt2